Sunday, August 23, 2009

A few fashionable friends

I shall start with two of the most fashionable ladies I know. Since they will be constant inspiration for this blog, and probably frequent subjects, I thought they should be introduced.

Meet Nicole (in the hat): A spunky, feisty, fashionable friend who is not afraid to show off her adorably small frame with cheeky dresses and unexpected outfits.

Meet Jenny (no hat): A cool, collected, very-well-put-together fashionable friend who is always willing to test the limits and demonstrate how a curvy woman should dress (obviously accentuating the curves that make her womanly).

Normally I will include what and where details about each outfit, but as I am sitting in a coffee shop alone, I will have to get back to you with the details of these outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment