Monday, June 21, 2010

Another promise to post

It's been forever since I've written. I know this, and I sincerely apologize. But I have exciting news!

In the past few months I have become involved with an amazing photographer (http://www.dansheldonphotography.com/) who is well versed in fashion, portraits, weddings and the like. He has agreed to be my fashion photographer as I take this blog to the streets.

We have plans to go out on the town and capture true Twin Cities fashion. There will be quips and pics from those in Minneapolis/St. Paul who truly know how to dress.

Check back soon for updates. (They will happen, as Dan The Photographer threatens to withhold kisses unless I write!)

Soon to come: Notes and comments from the Laura Falk fashion show, on display during Minnesota Fashion Week.

Bye for now!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment